Wine Education Course
Made up of five separate, 2 hour modules, this course is ideal for building and expanding your appreciation of wine and oenology. Because this retreat will number no more than 8 people, this ensures you will receive one on one guidance and tuition from Nathalie.
You will taste 27 quality French wines and learn about the subtleties of the various wines varieties and techniques that come from such a broad selection. These wines have been personally selected by Nathalie to not only compliment the course format but also to provide you with an experience of tasting some exceptional wines sourced by Nathalie in her extensive travels through France.
Equally important will be the many opportunities to learn more about wine and food matching, a particular area of expertise for Nathalie. There will be many lunches and dinners where Nathalie will co-ordinate with the Chef to produce delicious dishes that compliment the variety of wines that will be served with each meal. The informal, casual atmosphere will enable you to ask questions and learn as Nathalie explains the nuances behind each wine and food selection.
You also will receive comprehensive course notes in a presentation folder that will serve as both a future reference for you and a lovely souvenir of your course with Nathalie Amey.
|Arrive||Saturday 12th August||14:00|
|Free day||Sunday 13th August|
|Module 1||Monday 14th August||10:00|
|Module 2||Tuesday 15th August||10:00|
|Module 3||Wednesday 16th August||10:00|
|Module 4||Thursday 17th August||10:00|
|Module 5||Friday 18th August||10:00|
|Checkout||Saturday 19th August||10:00|
To request a full wine course description and syllabus, click here
Retreat Highlights and Inclusions
- 7 days / 6 nights accommodation in the luxury farmhouse La Ferme du Bon Dieu*
- full 5 module wine education and appreciation course
- use of farmhouse pool and tennis court
- gourmet French Provencal breakfast each morning
- four gourmet lunches in the farmhouse
- three gourmet degustation dinners paired with wine supplied in the farmhouse
- cooking French Provencal master class in the farmhouse kitchen led by Chef Jeremi Fontin
- private visit to the vineyard of Maison Ogier for exclusive tasting, vineyard tour and country lunch
- participants are provided with comprehensive course notes and souvenir folder
- option to use your private transport or our Mercedes minivan for transportation to the various excursions and vineyard visits
- a maximum of 8 persons*
* prices are per person based on twin share accommodation. Please enquire for single room occupancy rate.
What's Not Included
- all transport and transfers to and from La Ferme du Bon Dieu
- meals, wine and drinks not specified
- personal expenses such as telephone, minibar, etc
- tips and gratuities
- travel insurance
- cancellation insurance
To make a booking and reserve your place, click here
Please contact Jonathan Ross if you require more information about either the course or accommodation package.
Tel: +33 7 6062 2612